A COACH’S GAME PLAN FOR LIFE, LEADERSHIP, AND PERFORMING WITH GRACE UNDER FIRE
ON Point gives you a seat on the bench with one of the nation’s top women’s basketball coaches. Distilling a 27-year coaching career into crucial lessons, ON Point drives home the essence of effective leadership under pressure, stress and times of chaos.
ON Point delivers the practical knowledge and skills leaders need to achieve success in life and business, using stories from business, the courts, locker rooms, and press conferences. From leading a Big 10 basketball program to coaching high-performing teams in business, leader-focused chapters provide a holistic view of attributes crucial for ON Point leadership.
ON POINT LEADERS WILL LEARN TO:
- Master the Front Court – establish the fundamentals that set leaders on the path to winning
- Build A Strong Bench – develop a team with the right attitude, skills, and strength
- Dominate At Center Court – integrate the core values of ON Point leadership
- Leverage the Locker Room – influence and motivate individual success
- Defend Your Back Court – finish strong in your life and your work
“No matter what level of success I achieve in life, I have always wanted to continue to learn and grow.
The higher you get in terms of corporate status, the lonelier, the position can become. There is a level of confidence that must be maintained along with the strong outward appearance. So leaders all need a thought partner, a trusted individual to help us continue to grow. Pam has been that individual for me. She helped me to see that people will remember you and continue to respect you for taking the time to develop, empowered and push them to get better. To stretch my team, expect more, give them more responsibilities, take time to allow them to solve their own problems. Resulting in me having more fun, the organization producing more and the team developing as leaders.”
Diane Yohn COO – North Star Resource Group