ABOUT PBP Consulting Group
As the CEO of PBP Consulting Group, Pam provides senior executive coaching to individuals and teams, delivers inspirational and dynamic keynote presentations on leadership and resilience, wellbeing and mental toughness for audiences and organizations. As an International Coaching Federation (ICF) senior executive coach, Pam is committed to taking C-suite, senior level leaders, and their teams to the next level.
Her executive coaching spans organizations of all sizes, including small, medium and large companies across industries. These companies include finance, retail, IT, hospitality, law enforcement, insurance, manufacturing, sports industry, higher education, healthcare and more.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Pam specializes in transformation and provides an array of executive coaching, from senior leaders to middle management and various types of teams. Her coaching helps guide companies through change, crisis, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, resilience, wellbeing, emotional intelligence and mental wellness. Pam also coaches and facilities training with first responders, including law enforcement and members of the military, to thrive within the unique pressures and expectations of their roles.
Pam brings her clients unique experience of navigating fear, anxiety and stress of a highly visible position in ultra competitive environments, a Final Four coach and the winningest coach in the history of the University of Minnesota basketball program.
Pam’s leadership, expertise and philanthropic spirit have been recognized with numerous awards, including the 2016 Twin Cities Business Magazine Marvelous Mentor Award, Top 10 Global Women of Leadership Pillar Award, New England National Coach of the Year, two-time National Coach of the Year nominee and several Hall of Fame awards in sports and as a business leader.
To further expand Pam’s life’s purpose and passion for philanthropy, she founded TeamWomen, an organization dedicated to empowering and developing professional women, and Empower Leadership Academy serving girls in grades 5-12. Pam was also honored with the creation of the Pam Borton Endowment at the University of Minnesota in the College of Education and Human Development —the only endowment of its kind in the world.
The Pam Borton Endowment: For the Promotion of Girls and Women in Sport Leadership
Created in 2014, this endowment honors the leadership and legacy of Pam Borton, a Final Four coach and the winningest coach of the basketball program at the University of Minnesota*. This endowment promotes leadership among girls and women in a sports context and is the only endowment of its kind in the world. The Borton Endowment includes funding assistantships for graduate and PHD students supporting their research in the role of sports on females’ leadership development.
*The Endowment is at the University of Minnesota Foundation, housed at Tucker Center, the only research center in the world that focuses on women and girls research in a sports context.
Professional speaker. Leadership Coach. Author.
- ICF PCC (International Coach Federation) Certification and Member
- Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach from the College of Executive Coaching, Santa Barbara, CA
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC)
- ICF Team Coaching Certification, Global Team Coaching Institute (IP)
- EVERYTHING DiSC Certification, Wiley
- EQi 2.0 and EQ 360 Certification, College of Executive Coaching, Santa Barbara, CA
- The FIVE BEHAVIORS of a COHESIVE TEAM, Wiley
- Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Certification
- Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG) Certification
- B.E. Organizational Change Leadership Certification
- Women Business Owner Enterprise Certification (WBENC)
- M.Ed., Sport Management, Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- B.A., Physical Education & Science, Defiance College, Ohio