Pam is the President & CEO of the executive coaching firm, Borton Partners, and delivers dynamic keynote presentations nationally.
As an ICF Senior Executive Coach, Pam is committed to taking senior-level and C-suite executives, and their high-performing teams, to the “next level”. She aligns with organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, across the country and across industries including finance, retail, IT, hospitality, higher education, healthcare, and more. Her clients include Merrill Lynch, Best Buy, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Hyatt Corporation to name a few.
Inspirational business keynote speaker. Leadership expert. Philanthropist. Author.
- EVERYTHING DiSC Trainer Certification, Wiley
- EQi 2.0 and EQ 360 Certification Training, College of Executive Coaching, Santa Barbara, CA
- The FIVE BEHAVIORS of a COHESIVE TEAM, Wiley
- ICF (International Coach Federation) Certification and Member
- ACTP, PCC, Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- College of Executive Coaching, Santa Barbara, CA
- M.Ed., Sport Management, Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- B.A., Physical Education & Science, Defiance College, Ohio
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
As the winningest coach in the University of Minnesota women’s basketball history and now top-performing, ICF executive coach, Pam stands apart with 27 years of high-level, Division 1 coaching experience, including 12 years as head coach at the University of Minnesota. She led her teams to a Final Four, three straight Sweet Sixteen’s, and numerous NCAA Tournament appearances. Having successfully navigated the pressure and expectations of a highly visible position in an ultra-competitive environment, Pam now brings that unique experience to her clients.
Pam’s highly sought-after, unique leadership experience and business acumen has been featured in Twin Cities Business Magazine, Artful Living Magazine, Human Resources Executive Online, Business Opportunities Handbook, Wharton Business Radio Leadership in Action and Women@Work, WCCO CBS Morning News, ESPN Radio, and others.
A multiple award-winning recipient, Pam has been honored with the 2016 Twin Cities Business Magazine Marvelous Mentor Award, Top 10 Global Women of Leadership Pillar Award, Ann Bancroft Dream Maker Award, (Real) Power 50 Award, New England National Coach of the Year, and was a two-time Naismith National Coach of the Year nominee.
To further expand Pam’s life’s purpose and passion of philanthropy, she founded two non-profits; TeamWomenMN in 2011, an organization dedicated to empowering professional women, and Empower leadership academy for girls in grades 5-12 in 2014. Pam was also honored with the creation of the Pam Borton Endowment at the University of Minnesota in the College of Education and Human Development, the only endowment of its kind in the world.
The Pam Borton Endowment
For the promotion of girls and women in sport leadership
Created in 2014, this endowment honors the leadership and legacy of Pam Borton, nationally recognized and winningest coach of the women’s basketball program at the University of Minnesota. The purpose of this endowment is to promote leadership among girls and women in a sport context. This is the only endowment of its kind in the world. The Borton Endowment includes: (a) funding assistantships for graduate students; (b) hosting a national forum on women’s leadership development; (c) and support research examining the role of sport on females’ leadership development.*
* The Endowment is at the University of Minnesota Foundation and housed in the College of Education and Human Development at Tucker Center. The Tucker Center is the only research center in the world and on a University campus that focuses on women and girls research in a sport context.