A COACH’S GAME PLAN FOR LIFE, LEADERSHIP, AND PERFORMING WITH GRACE UNDER FIRE
ON Point gives you a seat on the bench with one of the nation’s top women’s basketball coaches. Distilling a 27-year coaching career into crucial lessons, ON Point drives home the essence of effective leadership under pressure, stress and times of chaos.
ON Point delivers the practical knowledge and skills leaders need to achieve success in life and business, using stories from business, the courts, locker rooms, and press conferences. From leading a Big 10 basketball program to coaching high-performing teams in business, leader-focused chapters provide a holistic view of attributes crucial for ON Point leadership.
ON POINT LEADERS WILL LEARN TO:
- Master the Front Court – establish the fundamentals that set leaders on the path to winning
- Build A Strong Bench – develop a team with the right attitude, skills, and strength
- Dominate At Center Court – integrate the core values of ON Point leadership
- Leverage the Locker Room – influence and motivate individual success
- Defend Your Back Court – finish strong in your life and your work